Fierce 50 Follow Friday
Fashion Trends and Friends is part of The Fierce 50 Campaign/Revolution. We are a group of 50 bloggers that are 50 and older who are looking to revolutionize the fashion industry by joining forces and asking retailers and designers to take notice. We want them to know we are here, love fashion and have disposable income to spend. Nobody puts baby in the corner!
Today we are launching Fierce 50 Follow Friday. Each blogger in the Fierce 50 Campaign is introducing other bloggers to their followers. We are so happy and proud to introduce you to some incredible women. Please check them out! They all offer something unique; and we know you will love following them!
- Ana’s (Mrs. American Made) style is easy, put together and focuses on environmentally friendly fashion made in the USA.
- Carrie (A Stylish Fit) focuses not only on fashion but also on living a fit, healthy and stylish life!
- Nina (Sharing a Journey) shares her passion for fashion and beauty, and her love of creating and writing. Nina shares her journey of reinventing herself.
- Linda (A Labour of Life) is a lifestyle blogger and covers a wide range of topics. Linda hosts a weekly link-up each Thursday. This Canadian is full of life and personality!
- Angelique is an author and coach who loves fashion!
- Dawn loves encouraging women at midlife to have fun with fashion!
- Nicole is from Alaska and shows women how to turn fashion into style!
- Margaret is hanging out in LA and styles women for red carpet events – how fun!!
- Carol is a powerhouse! FTF loves her because she is a fun, positive, energetic up lifter! She is all about empowering other women. Carole is PHD, a bestselling author, TV contributor and an image consultant! She is an FTF favorite for sure!
- Lesley is fantastic! She is both a fashion and Lifestyle Blogger for those who live life fabulously. She is also a Singer/Actress, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister and Best Friend! FTF thinks she is worth checking out!
- Cheryl ?art in all its forms, especially fashion! She hopes to inspire women to be fashionable at all stages of life! FTF loves her style!
- Hilda is from Ireland and posts beauty finds, fashion for the older woman and tips for health and well-being. FTF loves her international perspective!