Jean Jackets…A Wardrobe Essential for All Seasons
Jean jackets are probably the most indispensable out of all the essential jackets. Not only are jean jackets practical, but they also go with anything. In the spring, you can wear a jean jacket to keep warm until it warms up outside. You can wear them with dresses for those cool summer nights and a cute scarf and hat for the fall. Jean jackets come in a variety of colors and washes. Go for a lighter wash for a casual look, and a darker wash for special occasions. Pick one that suits you, dress it up or dress it down, and have some fun with it. I feel like I’ve lived in mine this entire spring!
To make your denim jacket more fancy, you can wear it with sequins and heels. It’s a fun mix for going out.
Wear a light-wash denim jacket with a floaty dress, a medium-wash with florals, and a cropped jacket with a graphic tee.
When in doubt, follow any of these rules! Which is your favorite? Mine is the “classic”!
1. Keep your look simple with black & white stripes. Layer on a dark denim jacket and add a pop of color with your lipstick (or your heels) like Lacey did. (image)
2. A denim jacket toughens up a little flirty skirt — add a hat and ankle booties for a little edge. (image)
3. We love how Jessica styled her denim jacket with a sweet floral romper. It would look equally as cute with a floral dress! (image)
4. Try an edgy look with an embellished jacket, graphic tee and flats. (image)
5. Kelly, aka The Glamouri, shows us how denim on denim can be totally chic, especially when paired with sexy pumps. (image)
6. A denim jacket works perfectly with bright or patterned pants. We love Jane’s neon yellow look. (image)
HERE’S HOW FTF STYLED THEIR DENIM JACKETS
A good jean jacket is a wardrobe essential that you’ll get tremendous use from and be able to wear almost year round! It’s easy to style up or down and can go with almost everything! A jean jacket looks great on all ages and all body types! So what do you think? What is your favorite way to style a jean jacket? Share you thoughts in the comments!
SHOP THE LOOK: